CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin blend peptide research purpose hot sale 4 mg 10mg 20mg hexarelin

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$22.00 - $44.00 / Boxes | 1 Box/Boxes (Min. Order)
Lead Time:
Quantity(Boxes) 1 - 10 >10
Est. Time(days) 5 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Boxes)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Boxes)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Boxes) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
AUSTROPEPTIDE OEM ODM
Model Number:
cjc-ipa-bl-AP-45596
Product name:
CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin blend peptide
COLOR:
white
Usage:
research only
Purity:
>99%
Application:
used for scientific research
Bulk discount:
20 Boxes
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000 Box/Boxes per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
carton box with bubble , bubble with vacuum , customized
Port
Xiamen
Picture Example:
package-img
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Boxes) 1 - 10 >10
Est. Time(days) 5 To be negotiated
Product Description

CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin blend peptide 

 

Important Notification: All of our products and services listed in this website are for research or production use only, not for direct human use.

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

Our Services

Company Information

 

Advantages

 

  •  On time delivery 
  • sample available 
  • 24/7/360 after sales services for all of our products 
  • The highest peptide purity more than 98%
  • HPLC and MS records for any orders 
  • Research and development our products in Austria through our experianced team 
  • More than 2 decades experiances 
  • OEM can be accepted 
FAQ

 

 

A peptide that I purchased recently has less powder in it than others I've gotten. Does this mean it doesn't have the right MG?

Peptides due to their nature come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Normally after the lyophilization process has completed we have a peptide that is in a perfect cake. However there are times when it may break in transit or simply appear differently. This is no way effects the quality or potency of the product. It is simply an aesthetic issue. While we do try to always present a product that looks perfect, on occasion this isn't possible. Proteins such as LR3 are very large in size and due to the requirement of a buffer will appear larger in size than a mod grf or ghrp. This is also normal.

If A Peptide Is 98% In Purity Then What Is The Remaining 2%?


 The purity level indicated on a COA is simply a measurement of aminos that made it into the proper chain to form the peptide. The left over 2% are simply aminos that, for what ever reason, didn't make it into the proper sequence. 

What Are The Purity Levels Of The Peptides You Sell?

AP PEPTIDE will never sell a peptide that is less than 98% in purity from our catalog section. Many of our smaller peptide chains are well into the 99% purity range. We have manufacturing abilities that are quite often beyond the scope of smaller companies and therefore are able to achieve very high purity levels. Proteins such as IGF-1 LR3 are always receptor grade and always above 95% purity.

Two Vials Of The Same Peptide Have Different Amounts Of Powder. Does This Mean They Are Different In Milligrams?

Peptides, due to their nature, come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Normally after the lyophilization process has completed we have a peptide that is in a perfect cake. However there are times when it may break in transit or simply appear differently. This in no way effects the quality or potency of the product. It is simply an aesthetic issue. While we do try to always present a product that looks perfect, on occasion this isn't possible.

Proteins are very large in size and due to the requirement of a buffer will appear larger in size than a mod grf or ghrp. This is also normal.

 What Are Your Products Used For?

Peptides and Research serums are manufactured and sold to be used in a laboratory research setting. None of our products are intended for, nor are they manufactured for, diagnostic or therapeutic purposes in humans. Strong Peptide reserves the right to require additional verification of proper intent prior to fulfilling orders. Any orders that we feel aren't for the specific intended purpose laid out in our Terms and Conditions will be denied.  Truthfully, if you are asking this question then you shouldn't be ordering from AP PEPTIDES.

 

 How can i get more information about Austropeptide products and peptide information?
you can visit our website : www.austropeptide.com and you can read our blog:  http://peptide.me/blog/


You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like